Devices can include any tablet, iPad or Android, with the Tripshot application installed on it.
Video: How to Set Up a New Device
Step 1 - Create New Device
- Navigate to the Resources Tab
- Select Devices
- Click New Device
Step 2 - Add Device Data
- Enter the Device data into the appropriate fields
- A password unique password must be assigned to each device. This password is used by support techs during installation and device maintenance.
- ESN field can be blank. This field is used for vehicles using GPS OBDII compatible devices.
- Click Save at the top of the form
Once a Device has been entered into the system it is now ready to be associated with a Vehicle.