The Map tab provides real-time information on all routes/devices via a birds eye view.
The Map panel takes up majority of the screen and provides real-time view of where vehicles are located. The color of the navigation path for each Ride correlates with the color block assigned to the Route in the Route Manager.
Administrators can zoom out to see a high level view of multiple Rides or select a Vehicle from the left hand panel to follow it on the map. When a Vehicle is being followed a message will appear on the map in the upper right hand corner, under the Traffic option. To stop following the Vehicle Administrators must click "Unfollow".
The color of the shuttle icons represent different vehicle statuses. See the below:
On-Time: "Vehicle is on time"
Assigned: "Vehicle is assigned to a route, but has not accepted"
Delayed: "Vehicle is on active route, and is delayed"
Available: "Vehicle is not assigned, is not active and is available for assignment"
Unavailable: "Vehicle is not assigned and not active, but device is offline"
The Rides panel shows all Rides for the day. The search field can be used to filter on the following values: Ride Name, Ride Time, Status, scheduled times, or Tags.
By default all vehicles and routes appear on the map. To view only a subset of routes or vehicles on the map, the list on the left can be selectable. Furthermore, a search can be done and results could appear on the map by clicking on the icon below.
- Search by route tag by prefixing a tag with a hashtag (e.g. #express)
- Search by ride state by prefixing a ride state with a colon (e.g. :available, :accepted,:active, :complete or :cancelled)
- Search by ride start time by using any format (e.g. 9am or 17:30).
- Search by assignment status by using:assigned or :unassigned.
The icon next to the Ride start time represents different vehicle state transitions.
1. The basic white circle represents that the Ride has been scheduled but Driver has not "checked-in".
2. The white unshaded circle with checkbox represents the driver has "checked-in".
3. The green circle represents an Active and on-time Ride.
4. The red circle represents an Active and delayed Ride.
5. The solid circle with a checkbox represents a Completed Ride.