All Vehicles using Tripshot must be added to the system, this is the key component in associating a Device so accurate GPS data can be received on the Rides assigned to each Vehicle.
Video: Creating a New Vehicle
Step 1 - Add a New Vehicle
- Navigate to the Resources Tab
- Select Vehicles
- Click New Vehicle
Step 2 - Add Vehicle Data
- Enter the vehicle data into the appropriate fields
- Select the device installed in that Vehicle from the Device pull-down list
- All Devices must be entered into Tripshot before they can be associated with a Vehicle. If you have not set up a device go to How to Setup a New Device
- Click Save at the top of the form
The Vehicle will add to the list in the left panel.
Administrators can navigate to any Vehicle on this list to edit or delete it.