Tripshot Pay helps you travel easier by providing a smart way to purchase tickets. Simply add funds to your wallet in the Tripshot app, and then pay for your pass directly from your phone. Simple, secure, cashless.
Getting Started with Tripshot Pay
Before you get started with Tripshot Pay, you’ll need to be riding on a transportation network that is using it. New networks are being added regularly, so check with your transportation provider to see if they are using Tripshot Pay.
To get started with Tripshot Pay simply:
- Download the Tripshot Rider App
- Add funds to your wallet
- Show your ticket as you ride
Download the Tripshot Rider App
You can download the Tripshot Rider App from the downloads page.
Add Funds to Your Wallet
The Tripshot Pay Wallet is a secure way to purchase tickets. Before you take your journey, you’ll need to have funds in your wallet, so be sure to add funds in advance before you ride. To add funds:
- Open the Tripshot Rider App (see above for download link)
- Log in to your account (contact your transportation provider for access)
- Visit the "Pay" section of the app
- Securely add funds to your wallet using Apple Pay, Android Pay, or your debit / credit card. Pre-tax credit cards from WageWorks and Commuter Benefits are supported.
- Now you're ready to ride.
Purchase A Ticket
To purchase a ticket:
- Open Tripshot App and navigate to Pay menu
- Make sure your wallet has funds available or a pass that will be accepted
- Connect via Bluetooth to the vehicle’s Tripshot Driver app. Use your phone’s Bluetooth to detect the nearby shuttle. Click “Board”
- Scan the vehicle’s QR code as you board
Using Your Ticket
When boarding the shuttle, either use Bluetooth Discovery to detect the shuttle’s Tripshot Driver app or scan the shuttle’s QR code on the door. Present the code on your smartphone screen to the driver for quick visual validation.
Help & Troubleshooting
For inquiries regarding Tripshot Pay (including refunds) please email email@example.com
Expired passes will not be refundable.