Video: Manually Creating a New User
To manually create/add a new user (by admins only):
- Navigate to Tripshot Admin > Resources > Users.
- Click “New User”.
- Enter the user data into appropriate fields.
- Select the proper role for the user.
- Admin: User has full access to Tripshot to add users, routes and run reports.
- Read-only Admin: User has full access to Tripshot, but can not make any updates on the platform.
- Dispatcher: Full access to Dispatch and Reporting tab functions for all rides. The user cannot edit stops/routes/users
- Vendor Manager: Full access to vehicles, drivers and rides assigned to the vendor. Can create users/drivers for their own (vendor) operations only.
- Driver: User does not have access to Tripshot Admin portal. The user can be assigned to Shift assignments.
- Maintenance Worker: User has limited visibility to the Admin Portal. Can access map tab, vehicle data, Incidents and ELD reporting.
Note: If your company is utilizing Single Sign On, please see the tutorial on How to Add New Roles to a Single Sign On User