Pooling is the most affordable alternative commute option that companies can offer their employees and Tripshot makes it easy to set up.
Getting Started with Vanpool for Drivers
Initial setup only needs to be completed once.
- Download and install the Tripshot app from the iOS Appstore or Android Play Store.
- Open the Tripshot app, for “Company Name” enter “tesla” and select Next.
- Enter provided Username and Password to Log In. Please get this info from the Transportation team.
- Accept access to GPS location.
Tracking each Vanpool Trip
- Open the Tripshot app, select the menu icon at the top left.
- Select the Vanpool option from the slide out menu.
- Select “Driver”
Allowing Tripshot Access to the Camera
- Start your trip by selecting a Group or Scanning the Vehicle QR Code.
- Continue on your trip, pick up your passengers or go to your final destination. As you pick up passengers, you will see them appear in the Passengers list.
Marking Passengers as Leaving the Vanpool Trip or Dropped Off
- The Driver can select the ‘X’ next to the Passengers name
- The Driver can swipe to Complete the Trip
- The Passenger can select to be dropped off from the Tripshot Rider App. This can be done by selecting “Leave Trip”
- When a Passenger has reached their final destination, they can slide the bottom to complete the trip.