Pooling is the most affordable alternative commute option that companies can offer their employees and Tripshot makes it easy to set up.
Getting Started with Vanpool for Riders
Initial setup only needs to be completed once.
- Download and install the Tripshot app from the iOS Appstore or Android Play Store.
- Open the Tripshot app, for “Company Name” enter “tesla” and select Next.
- Enter provided Username and Password to Log In. Please get this info from the Transportation team.
- Accept access to GPS location.
Tracking each Vanpool Trip
- Open the Tripshot app, select the menu icon at the top left.
- Select the Vanpool option from the slide out menu.
- Select Passenger
Allowing Tripshot Access to the Camera
- Allow Tripshot access to the Camera.
- Scan the QR Code using your phone. The QR code should be located in the vehicle or on the driver's device.
Marking Passengers as Leaving the Vanpool Trip or Dropped Off
Passengers will see the details of the Trip Passengers can be marked as leaving the Vanpool trip (aka dropped off) by:
- The Passenger can select to be dropped off from the Tripshot app by selecting “Leave Trip”
- The Driver can select ‘X’ next to the Passenger name.
- The Driver can swipe to Complete the Trip.