Download the Tripshot Rider App
You can download the Tripshot Rider App from the downloads page.
- Upon Installation, Tripshot will request access to your location and to send you notifications. Click Allow.
- Open up Tripshot Rider App.
- Before you can log into Tripshot, you will need to get your company’s “Service Name” from your supervisor. This is a unique name to your organization.
- You can then log into Tripshot a few different ways:
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Log-in with Tripshot
- Public (No Log-in)
Tripshot Log in Options
- SSO- If your company supports Single Sign On you can log in by clicking on the “Log in with <company name here>”. This will prompt you to enter in your corporate username and password.
- With Tripshot – Click on “Log in with Tripshot” and you will be prompted to enter in a username and password that will be supplied by your supervisor.
- Sign up - By clicking on “Sign up” you will be prompted to input your corporate email address. If you have a valid corporate email address, Tripshot will reply via email with a link to create your account.
- Public System - Some accounts do not require you to enter a password. If this is the case, select “Choose public system”. You will see a list of public services and you can click on your service.
Plan Your Trip and Set Notifications
Tripshot's multi-modal Trip Planner helps you travel by providing real-time ETAs and
- Enter your “From ” and “To” points and Tripshot will provide your travel options.
- Select the trip you want by tapping on it.
- Tap or swipe up from the bottom to see trip details and to set notifications.
- Set a notification by tapping the alarm clock for the desired stop, make sure
to “Save” it.
Plan Future Trips
Not travelling today, that’s ok. You can check the schedule for tomorrow, next week or any future date.
- Within Trip Planner click on “Settings”.
- Under Trip Options select “Depart At” or “Arrive By”.
- Select the date and time, and then “Save”.
Get Route Information
If you click on “Routes” you will be able to see all of your available routes.
- Clicking on a route name will bring up the route’s complete schedule.
- Tapping a departure time will bring up the details and real-time tracking for that stop’s departure. You can also set notifications here.
- Swiping up from the bottom of the screen will allow you to set a notification by tapping on the alarm clock. Click “Save” to finish.